The project is a dining room that seeks the improvement of
the nutritional levels in poor kids in order to achieve a good
physical and mental development. We attend around 125 kids
between 1-12 years old everyday from Monday to Friday.
Host family in Puebla city.
- To feed children with low income.
- To assist them with psychological consultancy.
- To help them in their homework after the meal.
- Able to take responsibilities and initiatives.
- Independent working skills.
- Able to organize activities for children.
How to get there?
International Airport: Mexico City / Benito Juarez Airport
6 months- 2.000,00 EUR
12 months- 3.000,00 EUR