- Medical, odontological and nutritional support
- Family, group and individual psychotherapy
- School support
- Psychosocial formation and follow-up care for families
- Formation in values and citizenship
- Exploration and professional orientation through workshops in the field of theatre, dancing, sport and art
- Recreation, sport and culture
There are two different types of homes:
-The ambulatory house: The kids get there receive lunch, participate in various workshops (e.g. sports, arts, "who am I", "personal growth"), receive psychological support and then go back home. The aims of the ambulatory house is to keep them away from the street, prevent that they prostitute themselves, take drugs and in most of the cases to motivate them to start a more serious process in the permanent home.
-The permanent home: The teenagers live there. The process takes 9 months divided in 3 levels. After finishing they are sent back to their families or to other relatives.They receive the same attention as in the ambulatory home, just more intense. There live between 10 and 20 children.
In Bogotá right now are 2 houses of each type.